Doris O. Wong Associates prefers to Host Zoom sessions.
- We are happy to provide training to anyone who is new to Zoom.
- Go over the invitation
- Do a video and sound check to make sure you have a good connection
- How to share and view hyperlinked documents
- A Zoom invitation is sent out the day prior to the meeting to all participants.
- Zoom sessions are password protected.
- The court reporter monitors who is allowed to attend each session.
- We request that you log in with the email address you have provided us. If we don’t recognize an email address, you will not be allowed into the session.
- The reporter can set up breakout rooms for off-the-record discussions.
- Doris O. Wong Associates hyperlinks documents. Only hiring counsel and the court reporter are given the files prior to the deposition. They are well trained to assist in the document sharing and marking of exhibits.
- For those individuals who cannot participate with video, a phone number is provided.